Search This Blog

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Sharepoint Template ID Event Handlers

The following list template integer IDs that you can use in defining the template ID for event handlers.

List Template Id               List Template

100                                        Generic list
101                                       Document library
102                                       Survey
103                                        Links list
104                                        Announcements list
105                                       Contacts list
106                                        Events list
107                                       Tasks list
108                                       Discussion board
109                                       Picture library
110                                       Data sources
111                                       Site template gallery
113                                       Web Part gallery
114                                       List template gallery
115                                       XML Form library
120                                       Custom grid for a list
200                                       Meeting Series list
201                                       Meeting Agenda list
202                                       Meeting Attendees list
204                                       Meeting Decisions list
207                                       Meeting Objectives list
210                                       Meeting text box
211                                       Meeting Things To Bring list
212                                       Meeting Workspace Pages list
300                                       Portal Sites list
1100                                     Issue tracking
2002                                     Personal document library
2003                                     Private document library

  There are three main event classes:
    * SPItemEventReceiver
    * SPListEventReceiver
    * SPWebEventReceiver

Attributes of Feature.XML File

 
Attribute Value Description
ID GUID Contains the globally unique identifier (GUID) for the Feature.
Title Text Returns the title of the Feature. Limited to 255 characters.
Scope Farm/WebApplication/Site/Web Can contain one of the following values: Farm (farm), WebApplication (Web application), Site (site collection), and Web (Web site).
Hidden True/False This attribute equals FALSE by default.
AlwaysForceInstall True/False Optional Boolean. TRUE if the Feature is installed by force during installation even if the Feature is already installed. For example, if set to TRUE, Feature installation callouts will always fire anytime a user tries to install the Feature (even if it is already installed) by using either the scanforfeatures or installfeature command-line operation. This attribute equals FALSE by default. The AlwaysForceInstall attribute affects Features of all scopes.
 

11 comments:

  1. We stumbled over here from a different web page and thought I might as well check things out.

    I like what I see so now i am following you. Look forward to finding out about your web page yet again.


    Take a look at my website :: raspberry ketones reviews

    ReplyDelete
  2. First off I want to say great blog! I had a quick question in which I'd like to ask if you don't mind.
    I was interested to know how you center yourself and clear your mind
    prior to writing. I have had difficulty clearing my thoughts in getting my ideas out.
    I do enjoy writing but it just seems like the first 10 to 15 minutes are generally
    lost simply just trying to figure out how to begin. Any recommendations or tips?
    Kudos!

    Here is my page Dead Sea Kit

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's in point of fact a nice and useful piece of information. I am glad that you simply shared this useful info with us. Please keep us up to date like this. Thanks for sharing.

    My homepage :: Garcinia Cambogai Reviews

    ReplyDelete
  4. Today, I went to the beach with my children. I found a sea shell
    and gave it to my 4 year old daughter and said "You can hear the ocean if you put this to your ear." She put the
    shell to her ear and screamed. There was a hermit crab inside and
    it pinched her ear. She never wants to go back! LoL I know this
    is totally off topic but I had to tell someone!


    My web site ... Skin care

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi there i am kavin, its my first occasion to commenting anyplace, when i read this piece of writing i thought i could
    also create comment due to this sensible post.

    Here is my website :: Storage Dayton

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's an awesome article designed for all the online people; they will obtain advantage from it I am sure.

    Here is my homepage ... Test Force Xtreme Testosterone

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm gone to say to my little brother, that he should also pay a quick visit this web site on regular basis to get updated from most up-to-date news.

    my blog post - 1285 Muscle Buidling

    ReplyDelete
  8. Today, while I was at work, my cousin stole my iphone and tested to see if
    it can survive a 25 foot drop, just so she can be a youtube sensation.
    My apple ipad is now broken and she has 83 views. I know this is completely off topic but I had to share it with someone!



    Feel free to surf to my weblog Zinn collection reviews

    ReplyDelete
  9. After I initially left a comment I appear to have clicked on the -Notify me when new comments are added- checkbox and now every time a comment is added
    I receive four emails with the same comment. There has to be a
    way you can remove me from that service? Appreciate it!


    Also visit my weblog Garcinia cambogis reviews

    ReplyDelete
  10. I do not even understand how I ended up here,
    but I believed this publish used to be great. I do not recognize who you're however certainly you are going to a well-known blogger if you are not already. Cheers!

    Here is my web-site maxthermoburnreview.net

    ReplyDelete
  11. I like the valuable information you provide in your articles.

    I will bookmark your blog and check again here regularly.
    I am quite certain I'll learn a lot of new stuff right here! Good luck for the next!

    Here is my web page :: Goji Berry Diet

    ReplyDelete