List of SharePoint 2010 Web Parts

The following is a comprehensive list of all SharePoint 2010 out-of-box web parts, with a couple of screen shots thrown in there!  The groups are just the built-in groupings in the UI.

Lists & Libraries

These are list view web parts for the lists & libraries on the site


· Content Editor - Foundation
· Image Viewer – Foundation
· Media Web Part
· Page Viewer - Foundation
· Silverlight Web Part - Foundation

Business Data

· Business Data Actions
· Business Data Catalog Filter
· Business Data Item
· Business Data Item Builder
· Business Data List
· Business Data Related List
· Key Performance Indicators
· KPI Details
· Visio Graphics Service

Content Rollup

· Chart Viewer
· Content Query
· HTML Form Web Part - Foundation
· iView
· Picture Library Slideshow Web Part - Foundation

· RSS Viewer
· What’s Popular – pick from content, search queries, or search results;

· XML Viewer - Foundation


· Document ID Lookup
· Document Set Contents
· Document Set Properties
· Relevant Documents - Foundation


· Choice Filter
· Current User Filter
· Date Filter
· Filter Actions
· Page Field Filter
· Query String (URL) Filter
· SharePoint List Filter
· SQL Server Analysis Services Filter
· Text Filter

My Information

· My Calendar
· My Contacts
· My Inbox
· My Mail Folder
· My Tasks


· Categories
· Site Aggregator
· Sites in Category
· Summary Links
· Table of Contents
· Tag Cloud

Office Client Applications

· Excel Web Access
· InfoPath Form Web Part
. WSRP Viewer


· Contact Details
· Profile Browser
· Site Users - Foundation
· User Tasks - Foundation


· PerformancePoint Filter
· PerformancePoint Report
· PerformancePoint Scorecard
· PerformancePoint Stack Selector


· Advanced Search Box
· Dual Chinese Search
· Featured Content
· Federated Results
· People Refinement Panel
· People Search Box
· People Search Core Results
· Refinement Panel
· Related Queries
· Search Action Links
· Search Best Bets
· Search Box
· Search Core Results
· Search Paging
· Search Statistics
· Search Summary
· Top Federated Results


· Chart Web Part

Venkat M

  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment


  1. nice the list, where is it from you copied everything from the Edit page context. Good to know this for replacing former third party webparts as the chart one,Thanks

  2. We're a group of volunteers and opening a new scheme in our community. Your web site offered us with valuable info to work on. You've done an impressive job and our entire community will be thankful to you.

    My web site :: carnahan

  3. It's actually a great and useful piece of information. I'm glad that you simply shared this useful info with us.
    Please stay us up to date like this. Thanks for sharing.

    My web page; latrans

  4. Hi there, all the time i used to check web site posts here early in
    the dawn, because i enjoy to gain knowledge of more and more.

    Here is my site ... progress

  5. Its such as you learn my thoughts! You seem to know a lot about this, such as you wrote the ebook in it or something.
    I believe that you could do with some % to drive the
    message house a little bit, but other than that, that is fantastic blog.
    A great read. I will definitely be back.

    Feel free to surf to my blog: lollllllllll

  6. I know this if off topic but I'm looking into starting my own blog and was wondering what all is required to get set up? I'm assuming having a
    blog like yours would cost a pretty penny?
    I'm not very web savvy so I'm not 100% certain. Any recommendations or advice would be greatly appreciated.


    My webpage :: conservatory


Search This Blog