Create your Excel workbook:
- Step 1: Open your Excel application:
- Step 2: Select an available template. In this post, I'm using the "Sales report" template from "Sample templates." You can also enter or import your own data if you wish.
Choose the "Sales Report" template
The data table should look like this:
- Step 3: Create an object (table, PivotTable, Named Range, etc.). I skipped this step for this post since my chosen template had already created them for me.
Publish the workbook to Excel Services
- Click the File button, select Save & Send, then Save to SharePoint:
- Edit your publish options:
- Click Save As:
- Navigate to the site where you wish to save the workbook:
- Enter your account:
- Enter your account again:
- Check your site to verify:
- Select Site Pages to see your result:
- Click on the MyFirstExcel item: