Search This Blog

Thursday, July 5, 2012

Error occurred in deployment step ‘Activate Features’: Cannot start service SPUserCodeV4 on computer ‘servername’.

Error while deploying your Project/Application:

Error occurred in deployment step ‘Activate Features’: Cannot start service SPUserCodeV4 on computer ‘servername’.

Solution:

By default SharePoint Services UserCode Host Services is disabled. Just you need to enable it.
Below are the steps to fix the error :

Step 1.

Start “SPUserCodeV4″ service on the server.

Start “Server Manager” on windows server 2008. Go to Server manager> Configuration >Services. Start “SharePoint 2010 User Code Host”      (SPUserCodeV4)  service if it is not running.


After solve this issue you will get one more error(maybe)

Error occurred in deployment step ‘Activate Features’: This feature cannot be activated at this time. The contents of the feature’s solution requires the Solution Sandbox service to be running.

Step 2:

Start “Microsoft SharePoint Foundation Sandboxed Code Service” from Sharepoint 2010 Central Administration.

Go to Central Administration>System Settings>ManageServices on Server. Start the service.



Now you can package and deploy sandbox solutions  from Visual Studio.

4 comments:

  1. You should take part in a contest for one of the most useful websites on the net.

    I most certainly will highly recommend this web site!

    Feel free to visit my website ... daniel negranu poker site

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's awesome in support of me to have a website, which is good designed for my know-how. thanks admin

    Also visit my web blog book of ra download chip online

    ReplyDelete
  3. Today, I went to the beachfront with my kids. I found a sea shell
    and gave it to my 4 year old daughter and said "You can hear the ocean if you put this to your ear." She
    placed the shell to her ear and screamed. There was a
    hermit crab inside and it pinched her ear. She never wants to
    go back! LoL I know this is completely off topic but I had to
    tell someone!

    Also visit my web page - book of ra tricks download

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey! I'm at work browsing your blog from my new iphone! Just wanted to say I love reading your blog and look forward to all your posts! Carry on the fantastic work!

    my weblog :: book of ra download chip

    ReplyDelete